The Noord Group presents the Noord Infosec Dialogue Nordics which brings together 50 industry leading CISOs and Heads of Information Security from across the Nordic region and offers exclusive networking and benchmarking opportunities.
When and where will it be held?
The smart and stylish venue is located just 15 minutes from Arlanda airport and 20 minutes from the centre of Stockholm.
As part of #noordSWE the Dialogue will be running alongside its sister programme – the IT & Digital Leaders Dialogue Nordics which is for CIOs and senior level technology and innovation professionals.
What exciting things can people look forward to for the May 2018 version?
Hosted by Dimitrios Stergiou, attendees can look forward to a full day of insightful discussion and dialogue around their areas of focus for the year ahead. The agenda has been built with the market in mind and follows on from months of research with CISOs from across the Nordics region.
With case studies, panel discussions, workshops and roundtables the event will cover the challenge of changing the perception of information security, defining what a good security culture looks like and how to prepare and respond to a breach as well as many more.
Attendees can also look forward to a personalised itinerary which includes the opportunity to meet with their choice of solution partners, hand-picked to help you achieve your business goals for 2018, and beyond.
What is the inspiration behind the Dialogue?
With digital technology becoming more and more widespread in both life and work comes the ever present threat of cyber-attacks. It is essential that the Nordic region’s revolutionary spirit in the digital sphere is not undermined by lax information security practices!
Who will be speaking?
The programme will be led by a range of industry experts in the form of engaging case studies, panel discussions and interactive discussions. Speakers confirmed to join the line-up at Noord Infosec Dialogue Nordics include:
- Dimitrios Stergiou, Group Chief Information Security Officer, Modern Times Group
- Anna Idorn, Chief Information Security Officer, Ikano Bank
- Kaj Paananen, General Manager, Wärtsilä Corporation
- Poul Halkjaer Nielsen, Chief Information Security Officer, University of Copenhagen
- Petri Ala-Annala, Chief Information Security Officer, Nobia
To view the full agenda click HERE.
How can you book tickets?
The Noord Group would like to offer the Digital Forensics Magazine community a VIP pass for just £99 (saving you £400!) to the Dialogue.
What does your VIP pass include?
– A personalised itinerary so that you can make the most of your time out of the office
– Access to all content, sessions and networking opportunities
– Refreshments provided regularly throughout the day
The VIP pass is based on a first come first served basis so to secure your attendance for this business critical dialogue opportunity, please click HERE* and use the VIP code: DIGFORVIP on the registration page to save your place (and save £400!)
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com
* By registering for this event, you are submitting your application to attend. Once complete, we will review your application. When you have been approved, you will receive your confirmation welcome pack via email